Are you looking for a fantastic volunteer opportunity?
We need your help in several areas!!
We are looking for mature and responsible people to help us achieve our goal of helping others learn from and enjoy our animals. If you enjoy animals and would like to help out at the farm or just for specific events please see below!! We look forward to seeing you soon.
We offer a monthly volunteer orientation/educational session about the animals and the therapy we do. All volunteers are welcome to attend every month if they choose. We just ask you to attend an orientation before you start helping us so we can teach you about the farm and the animals and our mission.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must attend a volunteer orientation
- Orientations are held monthly
- Call for dates and to register
- You must complete at least 2 hours of training after attending an orientation, and fill out required paperwork
- All volunteers must be prepared to commit to work a minimum of 4 hours per week or at least one event
SOME WAYS YOU MAY VOLUNTEER ARE:
- Work with our therapy horses and farm animals actively taking on barn chores
- Assist in raising money by lending your fundraising skills
- Participate in our events all year-round and/or sit on our Event Committee
- Help with our property enhancement and landscaping
- Assist with community outreach and social media
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR:
Dr Vicky Wiseman